Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Willard Dickerman Straight; Dorothy Payne Whitney Straight; Edwin Vernon Morgan|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Willard Dickerman Straight
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Ithaca, New York, Cornell University. 1973. 12 microfilm reels, 35mm.|
The papers consist of personal and official correspondence, reports, diaries, writings, memoranda, and family papers of Willard D. Straight, American diplomat and financier, relating chiefly to his activities in the Far East and to his service during World War I. There are also many papers of Dorothy Payne Whitney Straight following the death of her husband.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Straight, Willard Dickerman, -- 1880-1918.
- Straight, Dorothy Payne Whitney.
- Morgan, Edwin Vernon.
- J.P. Morgan & Co.
- World War, 1914-1918.
- East Asia.
- China -- History -- 20th century.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- China.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1901-1953.
- United States -- Commerce -- China.