Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Vijay Govindarajan; Chris Trimble
|Description:||xv, 229 p. ; ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Part 1: The reverse innovation challenge ; The future is far from home ; The five paths of reverse innovation ; Changing the mind-set ; Changing the management model --
Part 2: Reverse innovation in action ; Logitech, and the mouse that roared ; Procter & Gamble, innovating the "un-P&G" way ; EMC Corporation, planting seeds ; Deer & Company plows under the past ; How Harman changed its engineering culture ; GE healthcare in the heart of India ; PepsiCo's brand-new bag ; Partners in health's radical model for care ; A call to action.
|Responsibility:||Vijay Govindarajan, Chris Trimble ; [foreword by] Indra K. Nooyi.|
Named a Best Business Book for 2012 in strategy+business magazine "Whether you are an executive of a global company or you are simply interested in innovation among cultural differences, creativity,
- International business enterprises -- Management -- Case studies.
- Technological innovations -- Management -- Case studies.
- Strategic planning -- Case studies.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management.
- International business enterprises -- Management.
- Strategic planning.
- Technological innovations -- Management.