Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Labor relations reporter
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Bureau of National Affairs (Arlington, Va.)|
|Notes:||Title from caption. Issues for Oct. 5, 1942-
|Description:||v. ; 26 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Labor relations reporter
BNA labor relations reporter
Each binder has a distinctive title: 1. Analysis/news and background information; 2. Labor management relations; decisions of boards and courts; 3. Labor arbitration and dispute settlements; 4-4A. State laws; 5. Wage & hour; 6-6A. Wage and hour manual; 7. Fair employment practice; 8-8A. Fair employment practice manual; 9. Individual employment rights; 9A. Individual employment rights manual; 10. Americans with disabilities cases; * and **. Labor relations expediter; [v. 12, pt. 1-2]. Master index.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Arbitration, Industrial -- United States.
- Discrimination in employment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Labor laws and legislation -- United States.
- Wages -- United States.
- Arbitration, Industrial.
- Discrimination in employment -- Law and legislation.
- Labor laws and legislation.
- United States.
User lists with this item (2)
- Labor and Employment Law -- New York Legal Research(27 items)
by KSC_Law_Library updated 2010-11-16
- IER(109 items)
by ad4092 updated 2010-02-08