Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery stories
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Stieg Larsson; Reg Keeland
|Notes:||"Published September 19, 2008"--T.p. verso.
"This translation originally published ... by MacLehose Press ... London"--T.p. verso.
Originally published in Swedish: Stockholm : Norstedts, 2005.
|Description:||465 p. ; 25 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Män som hatar kvinnor.|
|Responsibility:||by Stieg Larsson ; translated from the Swedish by Reg Keeland.|
WorldCat User Reviews (4)
A very good read for the ones who enjoy fiction
I read this trilogy last year, it took me about a month to read all of them (about thousand pages). I really recommend it to everyone, the book captivates and moves readers.
- 2 of 3 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
A thriller you would not want to miss
I have read all three and loved all of them. It is very sad that there will be no more from this brilliant author.
- 1 of 4 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Multi Layered Mystery
I enjoyed this multi layered mystery and the well drawn characters. I too couldn't wait to get home from work so I could continue reading. In addition, I gained insight into Swedish life and culture. I'm looking forward to book two!
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Modern day Pippi
I have read this novel in Swedish only, so I don't know how this comes through in the English. My American friends don't seem to have noticed the Pippi connection. Stieg Larsson has discussed this in the Swedish press--his portrayal of Lisbeth Salander was based on the idea, what if Pippi Longstockings...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Salander, Lisbeth (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Rich people -- Fiction.
- Corruption -- Fiction.
- Sweden -- Fiction.
- Journalists -- Fiction.
- Computer hackers -- Fiction.
- Industrialists -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.