Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Historical mystery fiction
Detective and mystery fiction
|Named Person:||Fitzwilliam Darcy, (Fictitious character); Elizabeth Bennet, (Fictitious character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
P D James
|Notes:||Originally published in Great Britain by Faber and Faber, Ltd., London.|
|Description:||291 pages ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||The Bennets of Longbourn --
The day before the ball --
The body in the woodland --
Police at Pemberley --
The inquest --
The trial --
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Who murdered Captain Denny, and why?
On the eve of the annual Lady Anne Ball at Pemberley, an hysterical Lydia Wickham arrives by coach, sobbing that her husband and Captain Denny are lost in the woodland and possibly shot. Mr. Darcy and Captain Fitzwilliam mount a small search and rescue mission and discover a drunken Wickham kneeling...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Darcy, Fitzwilliam -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Bennet, Elizabeth -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Bennet, Elizabeth (Fictitious character)
- Darcy, Fitzwilliam (Fictitious character)
- Manners and customs.
- Darcy, Fitzwilliam (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Bennet, Elizabeth (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Homicide -- Fiction.